Welcome to 'Verified by Visa' authentication service provided by Visa and the Dhanlaxmi Bank . Please read carefully the 'Terms of Service' (TOS) mentioned herein before using Verified by Visa service. The word "Bank" refers to The Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd. The words "we," "us," and "our" refer to the Bank and its service providers for card processing and web-hosting services and Visa. The words "you," "your," or "yours" refer to cardholder using the Verified by Visa.
These TOS supplements and are in addition to the terms and conditions of "Cardholder Agreement" with you for Credit Cards.
Verified by Visa service provides you with a way of increasing security in online internet transactions by reducing the chances of fraud for those transactions. Registering for Verified by Visa service involves providing personal information to the Bank, which is used to confirm your identity during the future online transactions or other transactions for which Verified by Visa service is used. 'Verified by Visa' my be used for record keeping and reporting purposes, as well as to help resolve any transaction disputes. Your Registration Data and other personal information are not shared with any merchant establishment/s.
- Acceptance of Terms & Conditions:
- The Bank provides Verified by Visa service subject to the TOS and the Cardholder agreement governing the card transactions for which Verified by Visa is used. The TOS may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. Use of this service constitutes your acceptance of the terms and your agreement to abide by it. In addition, when using Verified by Visa you shall be subject to any guidelines or rules applicable to Verified by Visa that may be posted from time to time at the Bank's website.
- Creation of Verified by Visa password, and/or use of Verified by Visa, will represent your acceptance of these TOS and continued use of Verified by Visa after revision to these TOS shall constitute your agreement to such revised terms and any applicable posted guidelines or rules.
- Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment enhance or otherwise change Verified by Visa shall be subject to these TOS.
- We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently Verified by Visa service with or without notice
- The Bank shall not be responsible for interception/misuse of Verified by Visa password due to any reason whatsoever and or if the TOS are not complied with.
- DESCRIPTION OF Verified by Visa
Verified by Visa provides you with a way of increasing security in online and other transactions for which Verified by Visa is used, by reducing the chances of fraud for those transactions. Registering for Verified by Visa involves providing personal information to us, which is then used to confirm your identity in connection with future online transactions or other transactions for which Verified by Visa is used, as discussed in more detail in Section 5 below. Verified by Visa also may be used for record keeping and reporting purposes, as well as to help resolve any transaction disputes. Your Registration Data, as defined in Section 3(b), and other personal information is not shared with the merchant, as discussed in more detail in Section 6 below.
- Your Registration obligations:
You agree and accept to:
- Provide accurate, complete, current and true information about yourself as
prompted by Verified by Visa registration form (Registration Data)
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it accurate, complete, current and true.
- Our right to suspend, terminate or refuge your current or future use of Verified by Visa service or your credit card account, If you provide any Registration Data that is inaccurate, incomplete, not current and untrue and or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that your Registration Data is inaccurate, incomplete, not current and untrue.
- In order to use Verified by Visa service you must provide certain information as may be required to us, to validate your identity and verify that you are the owner of or an authorized user of the specified Credit Card. The information that you provide may be validated against the information that already we have on file that is associated with your Credit Card.
- If you are unable to provide adequate information to validate your identity, we have the right to not allow you to register for Verified by Visa service. You warrant that the Registration Data is correct and that you have legal right to use the Credit Card that you register for Verified by Visa service.
- If you do not successfully register for Verified by Visa service the merchant establishment may not accept your visa Credit Card in payment for an online internet transaction or other transaction subject to Verified by Visa.
- In order to use Verified by Visa service you must have the ability to access the World Wide Web and must pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must have the equipment necessary to make such a connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access device.
- In the event you have a question regarding the Verified by Visa registration process or a transaction using Verified by Visa you may call our helpdesk or email to us at
- During the registration for Verified by Visa service, you may be required to select or may be provided a password and hint-and-response question and answer. To approve your Credit Card an online transaction or other transaction, for which Verified by Visa is used, you may be asked to enter the same password and or hint response. If, you are unable to provide your Verified by Visa password or hit response, or if, the authentication through Verified by Visa otherwise fails, the transaction will not be approved.
- By registering for Verified by Visa service, you agree to the use of Verified by Visa to evidence your identity including the authorization of transaction in advance to recur at substantially regular intervals.
- CARDHOLDER PASSWORD AND SECURITY:
By registering for Verified by Visa service, you agree that you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, Registration Data and other verification information established by you with respect to Verified by Visa and all activities that occur using your password, Registration Data or other verification information supplied to or established by you with respect to Verified by Visa. You agree not to transfer or assign your use of, or access to, Verified by Visa to any third party. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or other verification information, or any other breach of security. You acknowledge and agree that except as otherwise provided by applicable law or in the cardholder agreement, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these TOS. It is our policy not to seek/send information such as personal information, account details, and/or information on user ID and password of your internet banking facility through email or otherwise. In case, if you receive any mail from an address appearing to be sent by us advising you of any changes made in your personal information, account details or information on your user ID and password of your internet banking facility, please do not respond.
- PRIVACY OF REGISTRATION DATA:
- Your Registration Data provided in Verified by Visa will not be shared with online merchant establishment/s or in other transactions for which Verified by Visa is used.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Bank may keep your Registration Data and also may disclose your Registration Data, if required to do so by applicable law, in good faith and belief that such preservation or disclosure is permitted by applicable law or as reasonably necessary to comply with legal process or enforce these TOS.
- Your conduct guidelines:
You agree not to:
- impersonate any person or entity using the Verified by Visa,
- upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunication equipment used by Verified by Visa
- spam or flood the Verified by Visa website or service
- modify adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Verified by Visa website or service or the software used in connection with Verified by Visa
- remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in Verified by Visa
- "frame" or "mirror" any part of the Verified by Visa website or service without Visa's prior written authorization
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine", or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Verified by Visa website or service or its contents
- otherwise interfere with, or disrupt, Verified by Visa or servers or networks connected to Verified by Visa or violate these TOS or any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of Verified by Visa of any networks connected to Verified by Visa
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international statute, regulation, regulatory guideline or judicial or administrative interpretation or any rule or requirement established by Visa (all of which shall constitute "Applicable Law") in connection with your use of Verified by Visa
- Under no circumstances we will be liable for consequential, incidental special or indirect losses or other damages, such as any damage to your computer or telephone service resulting from your use of Verified by Visa
- We assume no responsibility for and will not be liable for any damages to or any viruses which may affect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to use of or down loading from this web site.
- The Bank will not be liable if a transaction on the net does not materialize or is delayed or is incomplete.
- If, you desire to disable or unsubscribe to Verified by Visa, you must call 'Helpdesk' so that your password and Registration Data with Verified by Visa can be deactivated. Any purchase you made using Verified by Visa prior to deactivation will not be affected.
- We may temporarily terminate or permanently deactivate your ability to use Verified by Visa and terminate your relationship with us at any time, with or without fault on your part. For your protection, we may automatically deactivate your ability to use Verified by Visa, if it is not used at least one time during any six (6) month period. If we deactivate your ability to use Verified by Visa, we may give you notice at the most current e-mail address you provided to us as reflected in our records.
- Dealings with Merchant Establishments:
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participating in promotions of, online retail or other merchant establishments on or through Verified by Visa, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings are solely between you and such merchant establishment. You agree that, except as otherwise provided by Applicable Law or in our Cardholder Agreement with you, we will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. You understand that use of Verified by Visa does not, in any way, indicate that we recommend or endorse any merchant establishment, regardless of whether the merchant establishment participates in Verified by Visa. For example Verified by Visa does not verify the identity of the merchant establishment or the quality of their goods or services.
- Disclaimer of warranties:
- You expressly understand and agree that any software obtained through the use of Verified by Visa is downloaded and used at your discretion and risk and that except as otherwise provided in these TOS, you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download or use of any such software or other materials through Verified by Visa
- Except as otherwise required by any applicable state law we make no representations or warranties about Verified by Visa of any kind express or implied, including any warranties as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Notices to you regarding the Verified by Visa TOS may be made either via email or regular mail to the address that you have provided to us in connection with your Credit Card issued or otherwise provided to us.
- Age and Responsibility:
You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use Verified by Visa and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as result of the use of Verified by Visa. Except as otherwise provided by applicable law, or in our Cardholder Agreement with you, you understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of Verified by Visa by you, and those authorized by you to use your Registration Data, your password or other verification information.